TR Leger Immigrant Services
Funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, TR Leger Immigrant Services (TRLIS) is a free resource centre where immigrants and newcomers to Canada can find information about settlement, government services and community services. TRLIS offers a range of services for newcomers to Canada, and a visit to the resource centre will allow you to:
- Use the computer/internet/phone/fax
- Find information on housing, employment, education, health services, transportation, community services, government services, etc.
- Receive help completing an immigration or citizenship application
- Speak to one of our qualified Settlement workers about immigration or settlement questions
- Receive information regarding English as a Second Language and LINC programs
The TR Leger Immigrant Services are located at 1500 Cumberland Street and can be reached at (613) 933-9626 ext 4414 or 1-877-875-3437. You can also visit them online: